Jack Rodwell

i♥city! said:
CitizenTID said:
We could kidnap Mario Suarez and leave Jack Rodwell outside Vicente Calderon? They look vaguely similar. That way we have a fit backup CM, while "Mario Suarez" suddenly has a recurring injury

images

images

Haha .....i thought i was the only one who noticed the striking resemblance between the both of them. Atletico's Gabi also has a slight resemblance to Kolarov
Definitely

1853369_w2.jpg

aleksandar-kolarov-foto-marina-lopicic-1372759068-333619.jpg

What would u guys set as a fee for Rodwell, if he were to not go on loan...?

If West Brom sign him good luck . Because he wont be on the pitch much . We tossed some money down the drain in 2012 .

Klaude said:
Ray78 said:
A clean break is the best outcome for both parties.

If we do not get 10m or more it should be loan

The Scott Sinclair loan to West Brom didn't quite work out. It is better to get what we can for Rodwell and give him a chance to kick start his career,

Klaude said:
Ray78 said:
A clean break is the best outcome for both parties.

If we do not get 10m or more it should be loan

I agree we have to be much stronger in the market place for players especially young ones we bring in on long contracts.

We will be penalised financially in other ways now as we all know if we sell players at bargain basement prices.

Given his age , his time at Everton and that dreaded word potential we should get 15m for him in this market.

Despite his injury history with us which has been unfortunate to say the least we saw albeit it briefly against Norwich when the other players forgot to tell him to lay down low what he can do.

Its difficult to see him with a long term future at City and while I could be wrong he doesn't strike me as having the mind set of a player who can be a big contributor in a side that is expected to challenge for silverware of a regular basis.

I'd be surprised if anyone was willing to take up his wages at the moment. If they were then I wouldn't expect much of a fee, we might be better off sticking a clause in to get a sizeable chunk of any future fee instead, as I can't imagine too many willing to offer decent money upfront and at least we'd be protected if he goes on to recover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.