Jack Rodwell

woolleyback blue said:
AlloBoi said:
Pardew has been qouted as saying he enqitured about a english player from a top 4 team who currently isnt in the club plans and was qouted 14M surely cant be Rodders

It could well be, I can't say how I know but the info is 100% genuine, Rodwell has been fit and ready to play for most of this season but Pellegrini won't play him. Apparently he doesn't trust him to stay fit.

The same could be said of Sergio !!

I hope we loan him, not sell him permanently.

I think he still has the potential to be England's best centre midfielder.

CityFan94 said:

Your joking aren't you . We have signed a massive sick note . This lad wont play 30 games in a season .

baildon blue said:
CityFan94 said:

Your joking aren't you . We have signed a massive sick note . This lad wont play 30 games in a season .
I really want him to do well and come good, but I can't help thinking about, and comparing him to, Kieron Dyer or Darren Anderton :-(

Regardless of his fitness,the reality is,he isn't a patch on our foreign contingent.

Rodwell will not get meaningful game time here.

baildon blue said:
CityFan94 said:

Your joking aren't you . We have signed a massive sick note . This lad wont play 30 games his life .
Second time I've had to put you right tonight .

Gaylord du Bois said:
baildon blue said:
CityFan94 said:

Your joking aren't you . We have signed a massive sick note . This lad wont play 30 games his life .
Very funny Gaylord du bois !!!!!! . You said he wont play game in his life . Then again you spot on . I bow to your great knowledge .

baildon blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
baildon blue said:
Very funny Gaylord du bois !!!!!! . You said he wont play game in his life . Then again you spot on . I bow to your great knowledge .
;0)

I've really, REALLY wanted him to come good. He has the right 'image' to be a club captain and poster boy if he could ever reach his early potential... but the line has to be drawn. I'm in favour of a loan move for a few reasons though.

1. His value is at an all-time low right now, so at worst we'd raise his value for a sale next year.
2. We'd get a decent loan fee (Sinclair fetched £2m from West Brom) which could be 1/3 or 1/2 of his actual worth now while still owning him.
3. You never know, his fitness record may miraculously improve and he might turn into a player, giving us a precious homegrown option next summer.

Keep him for another year to see if he can have a season without injury. A season without injury and he has the potential to be a big player for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.