Jack Rodwell

BigOscar said:
I'd be surprised if anyone was willing to take up his wages at the moment. If they were then I wouldn't expect much of a fee, we might be better off sticking a clause in to get a sizeable chunk of any future fee instead, as I can't imagine too many willing to offer decent money upfront and at least we'd be protected if he goes on to recover

Yep.

We'd be lucky just to shed his contract. Even when fit I don't see what football talent he possesses. Whoever bought Rodwell should be right behind him out the door.

Blue Haze said:
BigOscar said:
I'd be surprised if anyone was willing to take up his wages at the moment. If they were then I wouldn't expect much of a fee, we might be better off sticking a clause in to get a sizeable chunk of any future fee instead, as I can't imagine too many willing to offer decent money upfront and at least we'd be protected if he goes on to recover

Yep.

We'd be lucky just to shed his contract. Even when fit I don't see what football talent he possesses. Whoever bought Rodwell should be right behind him out the door.

Its a shame our management didn't have your foresight.....;-)

Sept 2010
Blue Haze said:
LOL we should take advantage of their imminent demotion and snap up Jack Rodwell. He'll want out of that place.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Haze said:
BigOscar said:

Yep.

Its a shame our management didn't have your foresight.....;-)

Sept 2010
Blue Haze said:
LOL we should take advantage of their imminent demotion and snap up Jack Rodwell. He'll want out of that place.

lol

I must have changed my opinion quickly because I did a 180 in 2011. Here was my opinion before we bought him:
May 2011
I don't see what everyone sees in him. What has he got that makes him worth 20m other than English blood?

Please God, no. 20m for Rodwell would be the club going full idiot mode.
2) Rodwell. What has he proven?

Pardew has been qouted as saying he enqitured about a english player from a top 4 team who currently isnt in the club plans and was qouted 14M surely cant be Rodders

AlloBoi said:
Pardew has been qouted as saying he enqitured about a english player from a top 4 team who currently isnt in the club plans and was qouted 14M surely cant be Rodders

A fit Rodders is worth that amount.......

if us,probably more likely Milner.

AlloBoi said:

I doubt it, it could be Milner from us though.

sam-caddick said:
AlloBoi said:

I doubt it, it could be Milner from us though.
Theres Micah aswell toon were supposed to be in for. Cant have any complaints about 14M for Milner to be Honest. For Micah its abit steep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.