Jack Rodwell

Atletico keen on Rodwell

but he is only fourth choice for Spanish club

Sportsmail's Alex Kay reports: 'Jack, put that Spanish phrase book back on your bedside table for now...

'While Rodwell is still an option for Atletico Madrid, my sources in Spain tell me he is only fourth on their list of targets for today.

'The Spanish title challengers want Pastore (PSG), Diego (Wolfsburg) or Banega (Valencia) before the Man City midfielder. The Diego deal is almost dead so that is one out the way.'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/manchester-united-fc-transfer-news/39537-united-s-shock-city-swoop.php#.Uu1MmPldV2E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/manches ... u1MmPldV2E</a>

20m please Davey :)

Re: Atletico keen on Rodwell

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:

Sportsmail's Alex Kay reports: 'Jack, put that Spanish phrase book back on your bedside table for now...

'While Rodwell is still an option for Atletico Madrid, my sources in Spain tell me he is only fourth on their list of targets for today.

'The Spanish title challengers want Pastore (PSG), Diego (Wolfsburg) or Banega (Valencia) before the Man City midfielder. The Diego deal is almost dead so that is one out the way.'

I don't mind selling Rodwell for United and buying Pastore from PSG.

We could kidnap Mario Suarez and leave Jack Rodwell outside Vicente Calderon? They look vaguely similar. That way we have a fit backup CM, while "Mario Suarez" suddenly has a recurring injury

images

images

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:

To be fair even Jack's mum would have him a distant forth on that list. A loan back to Everton's medical room would be my guess.

massive potential, sadly injuries will cost him his future at city.

I like him as a player, but the manager must look at him and think that he cant count on him due to his injuries, ala micah

We won't sell him but a loan should be a definite this summer.<br /><br />-- Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 pm --<br /><br />We won't sell him but a loan should be a definite this summer.

CitizenTID said:
We could kidnap Mario Suarez and leave Jack Rodwell outside Vicente Calderon? They look vaguely similar. That way we have a fit backup CM, while "Mario Suarez" suddenly has a recurring injury

images

images

Haha .....i thought i was the only one who noticed the striking resemblance between the both of them. Atletico's Gabi also has a slight resemblance to Kolarov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.