Jack Rodwell

B\connellblue said:
TheTrillionDollarMan said:
Mauricio Pochettino will have to splash out £10.5m if he wants to bring Jack Rodwell to Tottenham Hotspur. YES PLEASE!
Probably turn him into a £30 million player!

For the sake of Jack and the National team,i hope so.I just don't see his body holding up for any sustained period.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Do people seriously want to keep rodwell what the fuck do they see in him?

His injuries out of the equation he is a seriously talented footballer. Hailed as the next big thing just as Barkley currently is now. But unfortunately for him and us the injuries are just too much and he needs to go for whatever we can get for him.

richards30 said:
Mauricio Pochettino will have to splash out £10.5m if he wants to bring Jack Rodwell to Tottenham Hotspur. YES PLEASE!

all day long!!

Think they may have misplaced the decimal there! If we get anything close to £10mill that'll rival United's lucrative Adidas kit deal for business moves in my eyes!

yatesy94 said:
richards30 said:

all day long!!

Think they may have misplaced the decimal there!
I sincerely hope so. I wouldn't accept anything less than £105m

RandomJ said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Do people seriously want to keep rodwell what the fuck do they see in him?

His injuries out of the equation he is a seriously talented footballer. Hailed as the next big thing just as Barkley currently is now. But unfortunately for him and us the injuries are just too much and he needs to go for whatever we can get for him.

If he sticks at it he has all the hallmarks of another Gerrard but as you say he has to overcome the soft tissue blight that has him struggling to get sustainable football at the highest level.

Gerrard was crocked early in his Liverpool days but they could afford to stick by him over the long haul.

Unfortunately we cannot and MP I know , knows he is doing everything possible to overcome his weak hamstrings but he doesn't have the luxury of keeping him on ice for the remainder of his contract.

We haven't seen anything from him in two years that make it seem like we'll keep him, however maybe he is at last over his injuries and he's still young, and more importantly for us he's English.

Perhaps a loan move would be ideal, Spurs would be good if he gets playing time. If we can have him back to stick him in the cryogenic chamber every week then perhaps his injuries can truly be managed. There aren't that many decent English central midfielders around either, so keeping him on our books but someone else paying his wages may be a good idea.

If we sell him around that price then it wont be too bad. I think we should fill any sale with add ons because potentially he can become a real talent if he gets over his injury issues. I have a real hope that city keep him and he becomes the player we all hoped he would be. Would love to see it. I think he may be on his way though, if Barkley comes in then that will soften the blow considerably.

Sell Garcia, keep Rodwell. We got Fernando and Fernandinho who sit deep, Garcia would be 3rd, so it's unnecessary. When Rodwell plays, he plays Yaya role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.