Jack Rodwell

brilliant today, top performance, possibly in front of Barry in terms of pecking order now?

Ell-ano said:
brilliant today, top performance, possibly in front of Barry in terms of pecking order now?

Big call that.....

However,if he does stay fit,it may make for a smoother exit come May.

Ive said since we signed him that he was brought in to be the long term replacement for barry. more performances like that would be lovely.

shame on the fans who have constantly slated an injured 21 yr old lad. this guy will be a top player.

Thought he was man of the match until taken off which i expect was because he had been booked.

Best game he has played by a mile, lots of energy and gile. Unlucky not to score from a few set peices

Plenty of love now for Rodwell now. City fans ready to right him off before he had even played 10 games for us want to be ashamed of themselves. The lad granted has a poor injury record but if I remember rightly so did Gerrard in his early years and he's not turned out to be a bad player. I'm not saying he is the new Gerrard but he is our most mobile midfielder good on the floor decent in the air and strong in the tackle. I for 1 was glad he got his chance today and have been calling for it for a few weeks. With him and Garcia in midfield today (another player who gets better every week) it allowed Silva and Yaya to have more freedom which intern lead to our most fluid performance in a while. I said you'd never win a league title with Barry the side and how I was wrong. City fans shouldn't think the same about Rodwell given time fitness and a run of games he will prove what a good addition he is to our team.

One extreme to the other on this board.

He wasn't awesome/excellent today as some have said.

He played well though.

When we signed him I was delighted, and I still am because I rate him extremely highly.

People slagged/wrote him off far too soon.

He will get better and better the more games he gets under his belt.

Huge potential.

Plenty more to come from him, and today was a big day for him.

Needs to keep fit , and get a run in the team now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.