Jack Rodwell

Funny how that boring twat shearer is moaning that Rodwell left everton a year too early, with his reasons being he would have had more game time. He has been injured most of the season, and when he isn't he has made appearances.

He was great today. Hope we see much more of these performances. He has always had the talent but not the luck with injuries.

Mancini and Rodwell have said themselves that this signing was in the pipeline for a while and certainly not part of the "disastrous summer transfer window".

I think he has real quality and working with the likes of Yaya every day will bring the best out of him.

Keep doing what he is doing fitness wise with all the extra work etc and he could well be a starter for us for years to come.

Played really well today and we saw some value in why we got him.

Very impressed today, slotted in well considering the lack of game time.

The key is just keeping him fit now.

He was real good today, but he's always hurt. You can have the talent of Messi but if you are out of the lineup with injuries 90% of the season that talent is pretty useless. I just think we overpaid for him. If he had cost 8-10 I'd be thrilled with whatever we can get out of him. But for 15 you need to be a consistant producer for the team and you cant produce from the tub. Maybe this will be the end of his injuries and he'll be like like RVP, who was always hurt has been fit for 2 full seasons now.

Mr. Aguia said:
He was real good today, but he's always hurt. You can have the talent of Messi but if you are out of the lineup with injuries 90% of the season that talent is pretty useless. I just think we overpaid for him. If he had cost 8-10 I'd be thrilled with whatever we can get out of him. But for 15 you need to be a consistant producer for the team and you cant produce from the tub. Maybe this will be the end of his injuries and he'll be like like RVP, who was always hurt has been fit for 2 full seasons now.
It was 12 if I´m not mistaken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.