Jack Rodwell

NQCitizen said:
Rascal said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I like the idea of a "Stewart Downing & Phil Jones" being a unit of currency.

Yeah

Downing = Halfpenny
Jones = One Pence
Kyle Walker = Tuppence

and on to

Yaya = £50 note

Cleverly = Gold bar obviously

Sergio - his exact weight in platinum.
Andy Carroll- his exact weight in lead.

Excellent today, full of energy and best game yet! Was sad to him go off but understandable with the injuries and fitness. Very pleased for him and to see him take a long range shot shows his confidence is growing and Mancini is handling him very well too <3

gordondaviesmoustache said:
NQCitizen said:
Rascal said:
Yeah

Downing = Halfpenny
Jones = One Pence
Kyle Walker = Tuppence

and on to

Yaya = £50 note

Cleverly = Gold bar obviously

Sergio - his exact weight in platinum.
Andy Carroll- his exact weight in lead.

You mean, exact weight in tin, lol.
I actually think caroll is a good player but have himself in the wrong envioronment in the past 2 years e.g early move to liverpool on a hefty price tag that only serves to compound the pressure on him, injury problems etc.
He is big, strong, deadly left foot ( in terms of the power) and one of the best headers of the ball in the premieleague. His link up play is also a wee bit underrated.

Blueroses said:
Excellent today, full of energy and best game yet! Was sad to him go off but understandable with the injuries and fitness. Very pleased for him and to see him take a long range shot shows his confidence is growing and Mancini is handling him very well too <3

He was always a good player but injury has hampered his progression. I hope he overcomes the injury blight he has had to put up with cos' he has the ability to become a great player.

Excellent performance today by him

He was excellent during his time on the pitch and if he steers clear of injuries from now he will become a very useful player for us.

He is a top class player just unlucky with injuries Get a descent run he will show everyone .
Mancini will ease him in and he will prove his worth over the next few season

I said a few pages back that hes got some real quality, today he showed a snippet of what he can do.

We have got some player here in jack i tell you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.