Jack Rodwell

sam-caddick said:
I really hope Jack plays against Villa on Monday, his performance against Chelsea was excellent if you ask me and was lucky not to get a goal.

His box to box duties were very exciting to watch, hopefully he can just carry on improving, working hard and getting himself into the team regularly.
Exactly. We wouldn't want him scoring, that's bad luck!!

The poor kid looked in tears tonight. I really feel for him.

Hope Citys medical staff perservere and get him right as he has too much talent to be written off.

I am so gutted for the lad. He has worked his bollocks off to get fit and strengthen his body to prevent further injuries and he just can't catch a break. So frustrating because he looks like he could be some player. Just have to hope it's like other players who were injured earlier on and got over them.

who needs michael johnson when weve got jack rodwell.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm --<br /><br />who needs michael johnson when weve got jack rodwell.

jayblue said:
who needs michael johnson when weve got jack rodwell.

-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm --

What a pathetic comment that is.

Rodwell has shown so much desire he leaves Johnson in the shade

Hopefully its not too serious, if its season ending j can't even imagine how he's feeling. He's done everything possible to rid himself of these problems even moving close to MCR and getting a different car. Its not fair... really isn't

Rascal said:
jayblue said:

how do these players pass their medicals ? he spent his short everton career on the physios table. santa cruz turned up for his on a fookin stretcher. something very wrong somewhere.

jayblue said:
Rascal said:
jayblue said:

how do these players pass their medicals ? he spent his short everton career on the physios table. santa cruz turned up for his on a fookin stretcher. something very wrong somewhere.

I think it's more a case of knowing full well his current injury problems, but taking the risk that he will grow out of them and develop into a great young player. If there is a squad that can afford to suffer the loss it's ours.

adrianr said:
jayblue said:
Rascal said:

I think it's more a case of knowing full well his current injury problems, but taking the risk that he will grow out of them and develop into a great young player. If there is a squad that can afford to suffer the loss it's ours.

Why spent 12m on someone with such a devastating injury record though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.