Jack Rodwell

jayblue said:
Rascal said:
jayblue said:
how do these players pass their medicals ? he spent his short everton career on the physios table. santa cruz turned up for his on a fookin stretcher. something very wrong somewhere.

He is a young kid who is still growing and im sure the medicals they pass are very very stringent

Hamstring injuries are not the end of the world.

What the fuck has Santa Cruz got to do with Rodwell?
read what i wrote again . hopefully diagrams arent necessary
It's a muscle problem. Gerrard and Giggs all had similar. And for that matter Santa Cruz has been back playing regularly for about 2 seasons now.

RandomJ said:
Why? It's not your money so why you moaning about it?

That simple is it? It's me who pays when we make horrendous losses on players who aren't up to it for whatever reason and all our ticket prices go up.

Marvin said:
jayblue said:
Rascal said:
He is a young kid who is still growing and im sure the medicals they pass are very very stringent

Hamstring injuries are not the end of the world.

What the fuck has Santa Cruz got to do with Rodwell?
It's a muscle problem. Gerrard and Giggs all had similar. And for that matter Santa Cruz has been back playing regularly for about 2 seasons now.
santa cruz may be playing now but he wasnt fit when we signed him or fit during his time with us. we bought an unfit player and now malaga are reaping the benefits whilst we pay his wages. good stuff.

quiet_riot said:
RandomJ said:
Why? It's not your money so why you moaning about it?

That simple is it? It's me who pays when we make horrendous losses on players who aren't up to it for whatever reason and all our ticket prices go up.

That is simple yes.

When we sold SWP to Chelsea for 20 odd million the ticket price didnt go down

jayblue said:
santa cruz may be playing now but he wasnt fit when we signed him or fit during his time with us. we bought an unfit player and now malaga are reaping the benefits whilst we pay his wages. good stuff.

What the fuck has Santa Cruz got to do with Rodwell

What?

jayblue said:
Marvin said:
jayblue said:

Everyone knows he was signed so Hughes could take a nice big percentage of the fee for himself. Rednapp has done this many times with Crouch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.