Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my point is the idea that you suggesting that if Pep doesn't play any youth players is "piss poor" is utter bullshit. City not being successful would be piss poor

We are all hoping as every club does that we will have 6/7 players come through our academy and play for the first team. We were bought in 2008 and the academy was finished 3 years ago. To have an Arsenal fan come on here lauding their academy on here is frankly utter shite

The sky 3 Arsenal and united have been successful since the formation of the premier league. It became the Sky 4 and they became richer than all the rest hogging the Champions league places snapping all the best young players from other teams. Arsenal didn't need an academy that just nicked all the youth players from Southampton whilst Liverpool just buy all the players who play for Southampton's first team

When we were shite our record of players who played for the first team from the academy was probably better than anyone else's in the league I think it is fact that something like 24 players had come through the academy to play for the 1st team up to 2008 so I don't think City need lectures from anyone on the importance of the academy

The level needed to reach the 1st team s now much higher I can't see Sam Williamson or Willo Flood getting much game time now. But the facilities are there to reach the level required and it clearly the hope that players will transition across but it won't be easy and it's not a given.

Sancho was going to go to America with Foden and Diaz and he has been mentioned a few times by name by Pep in press conferences when discussing the academy but he chose not to sign a professional contract. Now Pep has consistently said he only wants to work with players who are committed to the club and those that aren't can go so Sancho either commits or he leaves the choice is his
You wrote a whole lot and still failed to understand my comment. Wont repeat twice.

He's really leaving on a low if this information is correct. I sure as hell wont wish him any luck in his future career when acting like this and disrespecting the club that developed him into a world class star for his age.

He's really leaving on a low if this information is correct. I sure as hell wont wish him any luck in his future career when acting like this and disrespecting the club that developed him into a world class star for his age.

We signed him from Watford, for money & he's barely been at the club.

If anything, the 'development' bit is all he is lacking. He relies too much on his natural ability & needs to be tactically better & make better decisions if he is to make it.

Whoever signs him will have to 'develop' him.

Hopefully that can still be us.

He doesnt really need to force his way out of the club though does he.

If his minds set on leaving I don't see a problem with him stopping training, and sort things out with his next club.

It's unfortunate but it doesnt have to be an acrimonius thing.

Hope City don't sell him and keep him on the last year of his scholarship and let him rot on the bench like they did with Dele-Bashiru who in the end decided to extend but wasted a year of his development.

If his minds set on leaving I don't see a problem with him stopping training, and sort things out with his next club.

He still has a year on his scholarship..

To be fair, this sort of behaviour doesn't bode well for the lad, and it will probably characterise his whole career. Someone needs to give him and his sidekicks a proper spittle-in-the-face-bollocking and remind him how lucky he is to have the opportunity to play football for money. Imagine Ferguson's reaction?

This tells me more about this lad than his actual footballing ability. He's a kid and has been using the best facilities in the world, has been offered a weekly salary more than some people earn in a year and is now refusing to train - goodbye and don't worry our team will be ok without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.