James McAtee

Nowadays, yes.

Alfie Harrison had a 1 on 1 coach from around 12 years old at least. Foden has his own sprint coach (or did) and I think it was Walker who recommended him (I might have imagined the last bit).

Alfie Harrison is supposed to be very talented isn’t he? I’ve only seen a few clips of him but they were very impressive.

IF Pep see this tweet, he will ensure Mcatee stays on the stand.

So if Pep saw a tweet from someone not affiliated with the club saying that he hopes McAtee starts on Friday he would drop McAtee altogether? Why? He continued to pick Mendy after he was arrested multiple times on suspicion of rape but this is where he draws the line?!

Alfie Harrison is supposed to be very talented isn’t he? I’ve only seen a few clips of him but they were very impressive.
Yes, not that I've seen him for a couple of years now :(

The only possible issue is that he plays where you'd expect Foden and/or McAtee to play. I don't know how adaptable he is in positioning.

Some of you lot on here talk so much nonsense. He’s a trainer who McAtee hires for extra coaching sessions outside of City, he is also a City fan like the rest of us. He’s posting these clips because it’s his own ‘business’ as such and he’s promoting it. And he’s “telling pep what to do” as you put it because he’s a City fan.

God knows some of the shite I'd be posting on twitter if I worked with some of our academy lads.

Nowt wrong with being a bit over eager to see some of the young lads play, especially if you've been directly working with them and getting to know them as people.

And I'm not sure why they've implied that this guy has been posting on McAtee's behalf.

God knows some of the shite I'd be posting on twitter if I worked with some of our academy lads.

Nowt wrong with being a bit over eager to see some of the young lads play, especially if you've been directly working with them and getting to know them as people.

And I'm not sure why they've implied that this guy has been posting on McAtee's behalf.
Personally I wasn't implying anything. I was genuinely asking whether it was normal to have a non-club coach. I would have thought that player conditioning and development is such a fine art that clubs would want players' training to only take place wheb supervised by the club.

So if Pep saw a tweet from someone not affiliated with the club saying that he hopes McAtee starts on Friday he would drop McAtee altogether? Why? He continued to pick Mendy after he was arrested multiple times on suspicion of rape but this is where he draws the line?!

I thought the post came from Mcatee's personal trainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.