James McAtee

God knows some of the shite I'd be posting on twitter if I worked with some of our academy lads.

Nowt wrong with being a bit over eager to see some of the young lads play, especially if you've been directly working with them and getting to know them as people.

And I'm not sure why they've implied that this guy has been posting on McAtee's behalf.
And if they would read the tweet as it should be read it is saying “Praying for a McAtee start” not “Pep start McAtee on Friday” he’s, like anyone else on this forum and on Twitter, wanting to see a player start on Friday. Nothing wrong with it at all

So much for a good coach - not one bit of tracking back coaching in the video. Also. if he plays tonight and gets a chance, the keeper will know which side he's going to pu it. Just sayin.

just like to point out that at McAtee's current age foden has already played nearly 1500 minutes of senior football (McAtee has 22). Can see why he thinks his future isn't here. it is what it is

just like to point out that at McAtee's current age foden has already played nearly 1500 minutes of senior football (McAtee has 22). Can see why he thinks his future isn't here. it is what it is
Palmer got 98 last season in his first foot in both teams (EDS/1st), which is where McAtee is this season.

Foden play 328 in his first season of both (but 2 full 90's in dead rubber games and clearly a level above both at any age)

The EDS-> EDS/1st->1st steps seem to follow a similar minutes pattern last couple of seasons

Palmer got 98 last season in his first foot in both teams (EDS/1st), which is where McAtee is this season.

Foden play 328 in his first season of both (but 2 full 90's in dead rubber games and clearly a level above both at any age)

The EDS-> EDS/1st->1st steps seem to follow a similar minutes pattern last couple of seasons
I hope that it's the same pattern and foden just started a lot earlier than them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.