James McAtee

3 minutes in - and another goal

Just after 4 minutes Chelsea miss a great chance to score and it’s McAtee who doesn’t bother tracking their number 8’s run into the box. McAtee could score 5 goals a game for the EDS but I bet all Pep would care about is that one time he let their player run off him.

He needs a higher level of football on a consistent basis,because he is in danger of getting bored/stagnating in the EDS.

I don't think it will happen now,but we should have found him a Championship loan.

Just after 4 minutes Chelsea miss a great chance to score and it’s McAtee who doesn’t bother tracking their number 8’s run into the box. McAtee could score 5 goals a game for the EDS but I bet all Pep would care about is that one time he let their player run off him.
Tbh your being harsh on him there. It’s a really intelligent run and McAtee wouldn’t be expected to be tracking back and defending like a CB. He should possibly be goalside to stop the run from happening but I think that’s a harsh judgement

Tbh your being harsh on him there. It’s a really intelligent run and McAtee wouldn’t be expected to be tracking back and defending like a CB. He should possibly be goalside to stop the run from happening but I think that’s a harsh judgement
It’s how Pep thinks though.

He won’t be considered a first team player until he knows his defensive/pressing role.

im sure, phil foden found out about peps anger after the southampton goal.

Championship has to be far more preferable than Rangers, quality there isn't much better than the pl2, only benefit would be him playing against men.

Championship has to be far more preferable than Rangers, quality there isn't much better than the pl2, only benefit would be him playing against men.
I don’t disagree but would not be surprised if he played at Rangers.

Loans City like, tend to be playing for teams who have a lot of the ball and are expected to win.

So I could see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.