James McAtee

We conceded at Southampton because Foden didn’t track his man.

Foden will have got bollocked for it.
It’s a totally different situation. You seem to be ignoring my whole point. Foden didn’t close down his man 40 yards from goal after telling cancelo he had it covered, McAtee got done by an intelligent run into the 6 yard box. Foden was pure laziness, McAtee’s isnt.

It’s a totally different situation. You seem to be ignoring my whole point. Foden didn’t close down his man 40 yards from goal after telling cancelo he had it covered, McAtee got done by a run into the 6 yard box.
They both lost their men though. That’s what Pep would see.

Reports that he’s gonna stay. Bit of a u turn from a couple of days ago. Guessing he wouldn’t sign the contract.

Reports that he’s gonna stay. Bit of a u turn from a couple of days ago. Guessing he wouldn’t sign the contract.
If the reason was he wouldn’t sign the contract that would also be reported. It’s just as plausible that City are adamant it’s best for his development that he stays and that nothings changed regarding the contract

If the reason was he wouldn’t sign the contract that would also be reported. It’s just as plausible that City are adamant it’s best for his development that he stays and that nothings changed regarding the contract
It was widely reported that McAtee wanted the loan by most sources though, and if we've just said no against his wishes, he won't go near a new deal. Ideologically consistent I guess but not the best way to handle it.

Personally I think we said sign da ting and you can go, he's refused so we made him stay.

He's not going to feature at the 2nd half of the season so have to consider this as game over if he doesn't go out on loan today.

Just ridiculous how this has panned out.
ffs it hasn't "panned out", you're just assuming shit out of thin air. assuming he's not gonna feature, assuming he's not gonna renew, assuming the reason he's not going on loan is that he's not renewing and not that they want him to stay and train around the first team as that's better for his development.

just an never-ending stream of assumptions.

ffs it hasn't "panned out", you're just assuming shit out of thin air. assuming he's not gonna feature, assuming he's not gonna renew, assuming the reason he's not going on loan is that he's not renewing and not that they want him to stay and train around the first team as that's better for his development.

just an never-ending stream of assumptions.

Most of which are probably correct and city need to be a bit more carrot and less stick with some of these young players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.