James McAtee

It’s how Pep thinks though.

He won’t be considered a first team player until he knows his defensive/pressing role.
Again you’re being harsh, when do you ever see Foden or KDB tracking attackers runs into the 6 yard area. We don’t play a man marking system we play a zonal/formation system and our attacking midfielders are never asked to do the job of our CBs

Again you’re being harsh, when do you ever see Foden or KDB tracking attackers runs into the 6 yard area. We don’t play a man marking system we play a zonal/formation system and our attacking midfielders are never asked to do the job of our CBs
We conceded at Southampton because Foden didn’t track his man.

Foden will have got bollocked for it.

I don’t disagree but would not be surprised if he played at Rangers.

Loans City like, tend to be playing for teams who have a lot of the ball and are expected to win.

So I could see it.
We have a decent relationship with gio as well, he was shadowing pep at the clubs couple of years ago when training for some badges.

I don't think he has the raw talent to directly replace any of our midfield players right now and I don't expect for atleast 2 years. so either he signs a contract and goes out for loan atleast a year to physically develop and adjust to the pace of the men's football and then come back to fight for a place in our team. else he is going to leave permanently.

No info but I'd guess he wants a loan but doesn't want to renew, hence the delay. We shouldn't give him one unless he signs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.