James McAtee

Will not be happy if this kid goes out on loan, especially to Sheffield United. A special talent that needs to be kept at the club.
How many loans turn out to be for the greater good of player and club? Time for Pep to give these young stars an opening to first team football.
I think Delap is loan material but not McAtee. It's all about the style of play.
He isnt getting game time here anytime soon,so would you rather he carried on in the EDS? go on loan? or be sold with a buy back?

Will not be happy if this kid goes out on loan, especially to Sheffield United. A special talent that needs to be kept at the club.
How many loans turn out to be for the greater good of player and club? Time for Pep to give these young stars an opening to first team football.
I think Delap is loan material but not McAtee. It's all about the style of play.

Kane. mount , Beckam. And the list would run into hundreds.

Assuming there were no Prem clubs interested? Or they wanted him on a permanent/loan with option to buy type of deal.

Surprised Burnley weren’t linked

We as fans really overrated him if we thought a player going out on loan in the championship was ready for regular minutes in the best team in the world. Yikes.

I think he’ll really benefit from this loan and he has the ability to be a huge player for Sheff U this season. Will be keeping a very close eye on them this season with Tommy there as well!

We as fans really overrated him if we thought a player going out on loan in the championship was ready for regular minutes in the best team in the world. Yikes.
I don't think anyone suggested regular minutes though? Personally speaking, I think this is a potentially excellent loan, he needs to step up now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.