James McAtee

Assume if hes already a the CFA he'll prob be sold before the tour even starts
Palmer did not get sold until he had played (very well) in the first few games of last season. I think all clubs will leave signings late this year so we may see McAtee in the tour games. Whether or not his performances in those games will influence the club's plans for him is the question.

I think we should keep him, he won’t be first choice in many Premier or Champions League games but a useful squad player who could take his chance to shine in a very overloaded season of games. No point in cashing in if we are not allowed to spend, and I doubt if we’d get anyone better for £20m if that’s what City would want for him.

Last edited:
I think we should keep him, he won’t be first choice in many Premier or Champions League games but a useful squad player who could take his chance to shine in a very overloaded season of games. No point in cashing in if we are not allowed to spend, and I doubt if we’d get anyone better for £20 if that’s what City would want for him.
be lucky to get on the bench with the squad as it is, nevermind solid minutes.

I think we should keep him, he won’t be first choice in many Premier or Champions League games but a useful squad player who could take his chance to shine in a very overloaded season of games. No point in cashing in if we are not allowed to spend, and I doubt if we’d get anyone better for £20 if that’s what City would want for him.
Not allowed to spend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.