James McAtee

Him and/or Palmer should be on the bench every game then getting a run out as soon as we go 3 up or for the last 10 minutes when we are 2 up and in control.

Him and/or Palmer should be on the bench every game then getting a run out as soon as we go 3 up or for the last 10 minutes when we are 2 up and in control.
Why is that ?
because they are youngsters ?
Sterling, ferran, Mahrez and Gundogan when he comes back can’t get gametime but we should gift them to the youngsters to make them happy.

with all the respect that's rubbish nonsense.

Jamal Musiala has 357 minutes for bayern this season, he's 18. playing in the CL. if you're good enough even big clubs will give you minutes.

camavinga starts for real.
It goes without saying if you're good enough you play, I mentioned foden as an example of that. I thought It was clear I was talking specifically about the ones that aren't yet good enough to force their way in but have clear potential. The likes of Mcatee amongst others.

Same old moaning again. McAtee is nineteen next month. How many 19 year olds are regularly playing Premier League football? Why should he leave? Will he be a regular at all these other clubs? Will he win anything at all these other clubs? Get a grip. He's going nowhere.

Why do you think Chelsea’s three best youngsters (Livramento, Bate and Anjorin) all left the club in the summer? Frimpong left us at 18 and is now playing for the team joint top in the Bundesliga. Sancho left at 17 and did brilliantly at Dortmund. Luke Bolton stuck around and is now 22 and occasionally plays for the U23’s. There are plenty of reasons for talented young players to leave a club.

Think if we do an angelino type buyback deal then it could work, if and its a big if, brighton have been encouraged by the player/agent to bid then we should take the 8 million and insert a 25 quid buyback clause and bring him back when he has maybe 2 years first team experience and there is a spot for him in our squad

Why is that ?
Sterling, ferran, Mahrez and Gundogan when he comes back can’t get gametime but we should gift them to the youngsters to make them happy.
To be honest, I agree with him. We’ve potentially got another Foden on our hands and we need to give him a sniff of the first team. Mahrez and Gundo won’t be around for much longer and they’ll get plenty of starts this season. I’m talking about 20 minutes when we’re coasting to a win, no harm is done.

Watched him play at the Technique stadium Chesterfield last night for England under 20s , great to see James Trafford hitting a Ederson style long ball through to McAtee, pity it didn't lead to a goal , both had decent games , unfortunately Wilson Esbrand didn't play

Why is that ?
Not to make them happy - to develop them.
None of the players you mentioned are going to become better players because they came on for the last 15 minutes when we are cruising. Mcatee and Doyle would.

Why is that ?

because they are our future and we potentially have youth players better then what we have now.

would you not have given foden a chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.