James McAtee

given he's already worth 10 times that in talent alone, an insulting offer.

That being said, equally insulting Pep hasn't involved him plenty more so far this season. Easily the best kid at the club hands down.

In all honesty, given the sheer number of players we have in his position, why not sell him with a favourable buy back? These players want to play and McAtee could develop so much playing for Brighton. Holding onto our best youth players without an actual pathway just seems unnecessary.

Why do you think Chelsea’s three best youngsters (Livramento, Bate and Anjorin) all left the club in the summer? Frimpong left us at 18 and is now playing for the team joint top in the Bundesliga. Sancho left at 17 and did brilliantly at Dortmund. Luke Bolton stuck around and is now 22 and occasionally plays for the U23’s. There are plenty of reasons for talented young players to leave a club.
I'll let you inform everyone exactly how many games those three have played since leaving Chelsea. I'll give you a clue..........not many.
By the way, you didn't answer my question of how many 19 year olds are playing regularly in the Premier League.

Last edited:
City's best youngsters stay here and learn. Sancho is a different kettle of fish. He was not here long, came from Watford. Used us, did well, good move to Dortmund. However, great move to the Swamp. Now..........where is Foden, who stayed here and learnt? Like McAtee will do. How do Foden and Sancho's stats, medals and prospects compare?

given he's already worth 10 times that in talent alone, an insulting offer.

That being said, equally insulting Pep hasn't involved him plenty more so far this season. Easily the best kid at the club hands down.
Palmer is further along the path, Mcatee will follow behind him. I’m sure he knows that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.