James McAtee

I'll let you inform everyone exactly how many games those three have played since leaving Chelsea. I'll give you a clue..........not many.
By the way, you didn't answer my question of how many 19 year olds are playing regularly in the Premier League.

Livramento has started every game for Southampton since he joined them.

Harvey Elliot was playing regularly until he got injured and he's 6 months younger than McAtee. How about the likes of Foden, Saka, Greenwood, Jacob Ramsey, Martinelli, Hudson-Odoi and Lamptey in the past year or so.

Livramento has started every game for Southampton since he joined them.

Harvey Elliot was playing regularly until he got injured and he's 6 months younger than McAtee. How about the likes of Foden, Saka, Greenwood, Jacob Ramsey, Martinelli, Hudson-Odoi and Lamptey in the past year or so.
The aqueduct? sanitation?

It is almost a shame that we have three great attacking prospects (Delap, Palmer, McAtee) knocking on the door and others like Edozie hard on their heels.

There was a similar situation with Foden, Sancho and Diaz a few years ago. Sancho chose to move on which proved a good choice and Foden got the lions share of the available minutes to Diaz's detriment. I think that was the right choice as Phil was the better player (and also had the advantage of being a local lad) and I can see a similar thing happening with the current three.

If one goes on to establish himself in the City first team that has to be seen as a success.

There was a similar situation with Foden, Sancho and Diaz a few years ago. Sancho chose to move on which proved a good choice and Foden got the lions share of the available minutes to Diaz's detriment.
I think Diaz is happy he left
In reality, 1 into 3 doesn't go and there wasn't room for all 3.
I'm guessing Sancho is also probably happy the way his career is turning out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kid pushes for this move.Potter plays great football and he will be straight into the squad IMO.Its a fantastic opportunity.

We either need to find him a great loan or show him some encouragement by involving him in the match day squads.Im not convinced we will find another player,despite the amazing talent,with the patience of Foden.
Or sell with buy back. however i would hope he has enough faith in his ability to stick it out with us for a little while longer. I really think he has ”it” not dissimilar to foden. on track to be a fabulous footballer in the dave silva mould.

In a dream scenario we can perfectly integrate all the academy talents over the next 3-4 years to replace the seniors and they are accepting of this deal.

But they are humans, they will want to start their careers quicker than that.

My hope is that out of the 5 fantastic talents we have right now we can get 2 of them into the team for the future.

Who's responsible for the "He's worth £80m if not more" quote multiple sources are using as the whole fan reaction to the bid? lol

Blatantly trying to make the fanbase seem deluded, by taking a sarcastic comment, as a serious one.

Is he a City fan btw?

Who's responsible for the "He's worth £80m if not more" quote multiple sources are using as the whole fan reaction to the bid? lol

Blatantly trying to make the fanbase seem deluded, by taking a sarcastic comment, as a serious one.

Is he a City fan btw?
He's been in our academy for 8 years (since he was 10)... so probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.