James McAtee

he looks flashy and scores goals and so everyone thinks he is great. but if watch his actual midfield play you would know he is poor and have a lot to learn. there is a reason pep thinks palmer is ready for first team and he is not
"Great" teenage footballers are exceptionally rare imo but he has huge potential and I don't agree that he is poor. He has, as you say much to learn. What he and his team mates lack most is experience and that is probably why it takes so long to get a chance with the firsts On today's and Sat. v Brighton second half evidence their attempts to retain a lead were appalling. Teenagers walking around the edge of their own area like they were 10 - 0 up with a minute to play, gifted a decent Bruges team a soft victory.

Rubbish,he retains possession far better than Palmer (when not showboating)
everytime I have see him he always rushes into the play to play a forward pass or try to score. I have never seen him try to slow down the game. that is something pep will never accept, I don't agree with palmer, he always picks out the correct play from what I have seen him. like I said there is a reason palmer is ahead of him in getting minutes in the first team

everytime I have see him he always rushes into the play to play a forward pass or try to score. I have never seen him try to slow down the game. that is something pep will never accept, I don't agree with palmer, he always picks out the correct play from what I have seen him. like I said there is a reason palmer is ahead of him in getting minutes in the first team
Just admit you don’t watch him much then, that would be way easier for you.

One of the worst takes I've ever seen on a player on bluemoon!

q3iCWqE.gif

Maybe because Palmer renewed his contract, and James didn't !

I rate James higher, much higher.

Anyway, I think Mcatee and any other EDS player with high potential should be loaned.

Anyway, I think Mcatee and any other EDS player with high potential should be loaned.
I rate James highly but he is behind Palmer for football reasons. I was at the game when we drew with Arsenal, 1-1, about a month ago. James had a stinker in the first half, regularly giving the ball away. That’s going to happen from time to time with a developing player.

McAtee’s goal scoring and attacking threat has been brilliant this season and hopefully he can make the jump to the first team before too long. The completion for places in the first team squad is immense so James needs to keep improving.

I don’t rate James higher then Palmer. I think Palmer is very underrated and is clearly ahead now

james Mcatee clearly has the potential to go very far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.