James McLean

Antagonistic ? Mass generalisation ? James McLean is talking about Bloody Sunday if anyone is posting about Mass generalisation its you. This comment goes to Mr Gloves as well. Hope this clears up the misunderstanding. There must have been atrocities committed during the Irish Civil War. We all know what happened during the Famine at the same time one quarter of the people of Lancashire were wiped out due to Scarlet Fever . We don't talk about that.

Please point out any generalisation I've made.

I blame the Viking raiders based in Dublin and the Catholics getting in bed with those damned French and Spanish to crush the infidels. If that doesn't work the Normans should have some blame if the Romans don't accept that they are all responsible to a man.
I blame ritually sacrificing Irish kings

Back at you. Please point out any MASS generalisation I have made.

When you said "they" in your original message who was that referring to?

Now please be so kind as to return the favour and show me where I'm making a generalisation.

When you said "they" in your original message who was that referring to?

Now please be so kind as to return the favour and show me where I'm making a generalisation.
Ah now I see. Which is why I asked you to explain. I was talking about historians you thought I was talking about the Irish people. My apologies. I was expelled from school after wagging it twice for the Everton cup games in the 60s. So my Education is sadly lacking. Will try to be more clear in future.

Ah now I see. Which is why I asked you to explain. I was talking about historians you thought I was talking about the Irish people. My apologies. I was expelled from school after wagging it twice for the Everton cup games in the 60s. So my Education is sadly lacking. Will try to be more clear in future.

Fair enough mate, crossed wires. I apologise for not explaining earlier, it's fair to say my misinterpretation of your post got my back up.

Not sure if I understand. British (English) history is well documented. We've buggered up America, India, Afganistan, Russia, China, Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc...........If any country leaves out their own naughtiness and just blames us for everything then they are being untrue to themselves.
British history documented by English is the truth, prior colonies with different accounts most certainly are lying or they do not understand proper English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.