James Milner

dadnlad said:
WNRH said:
Played well today but it was against Sunderland. I'd expect him to play well.

THIS

yep shitty unbeaten sunderland only team to take a point from city at home last year, yep he must have good game v these whipping boys

Project said:
de niro said:
Project said:
While he was everywhere his end product was quite poor today, as usual.

end product ? like scoring a goal.

ycmiu

He scored a freekick when there was no pressure on him with the ball. A lot different to open play - he continually makes the wrong choices in the final third, or takes too long to make that choice and has his ball blocked.

he picked micah out time and time again today. from deaballs, and the header that lead to the clearance off the line came from " pressure on him with the ball"

Project said:
de niro said:
Project said:
While he was everywhere his end product was quite poor today, as usual.

ycmiu

He scored a freekick when there was no pressure on him with the ball. A lot different to open play - he continually makes the wrong choices in the final third, or takes too long to make that choice and has his ball blocked.

yep and silva aqureo tevez ya ya kolorov.......... just let work horse milner take those free kicks, wonder why ????

Doesn't matter if it's Sunderland or Barcelona.

Doesn't matter whether it's Seb Larsson or Iniesta.

At the end of the day if Milner wins tackles and wins the ball, that's down to his own ability not the oppositions.

dref619 said:
Project said:
de niro said:

ycmiu

he picked micah out time and time again today. from deaballs, and the header that lead to the clearance off the line came from " pressure on him with the ball"

all set pieces, which is my point entirely.

Project said:
dref619 said:
Project said:

read the end of the sentence. the ball which caused the clearance off the line came from a short corner routine with silva that hadn't really worked. he dip in on his left shoulder making the space to get room away from his marker and whipped in with his left foot. that is open play

Project said:
dref619 said:
Project said:

lets just see at end of season how many goals milner and garcia have a hand in, and thats with garcia always playing in his favourite position and milner prob out of position

Man of the match today in our best team performance of the season.

Created 8 goalscoring chances (most of them corners to Micah I think!)

Had the second best passing stats after David Silva both in total and in the final third; also he made the most tackles, the most interceptions and although I don't have the stats to hand he must of surely covered the most distance today as well.

bluemc1 said:
Project said:
dref619 said:

lets just see at end of season how many goals milner and garcia have a hand in, and thats with garcia always playing in his favourite position and milner prob out of position

how many goals set plays or otherwise did makele ndj barry etc have a hand in ? he can do there job and pose bigger threat at other end of pitch, no brainer
compliment you even expect it from him and not those others

bluemc1 said:
bluemc1 said:
Project said:

how many goals set plays or otherwise did makele ndj barry etc have a hand in ? he can do there job and pose bigger threat at other end of pitch, no brainer
compliment you even expect it from him and not those others

He can do "a" job as DM but can't do "their" job at all. Barry is an order of magnitude superior in that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.