James Milner

Project said:
bluemc1 said:
bluemc1 said:
lets just see at end of season how many goals milner and garcia have a hand in, and thats with garcia always playing in his favourite position and milner prob out of position

how many goals set plays or otherwise did makele ndj barry etc have a hand in ? he can do there job and pose bigger threat at other end of pitch, no brainer
compliment you even expect it from him and not those others

He can do "a" job as DM but can't do "their" job at all. Barry is an order of magnitude superior in that position.

high praise indeed shame mancini left him out v dortmund really then, dont get me wrong i like barry but milner can do that role, just sit sweep up and not get asked to bomb forward and create he wouldnt break a sweat

Patrick Vieira ‏@OfficialVieira
A good win today after the midweek game, the team played really well. Really happy for James Milner, he gave a big performance. Well done.

TBF, I would like to see Milner get a sustained run in the team and I think he probably will now, all being well. He's pretty much been showing decent form for Engerland as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.