James Milner

Did Kompany a favour getting himself sent off yesterday, it was a bold move as it could of ended up for the worse but it's good to see that he is willing to take the bullet so to speak for his captains (Vinnie's) mistake!

If yesterday would of gone wrong and we ended up loosing Milner would of been the one that would of gotten it in the neck, Kompany should clean Jimmy's kit and boots after training for the next 3 weeks!!

Freestyler said:
Took one for the team there.

Covered Vinnie's mistake and when the red card came out Vinnie knew it. Valued member of the squad who doesn't complain (like Adam Johnson did) about been on the bench, works hard and performs to his best where ever Mancini asks him to play.

Can see him taking a more central roll as Barry gets older and plays less.

big fan of milner but he made the wrong decision for me to get himself sent off.

we go 1-0 we have enough time to turn it around with 11.

oh well worked out perfectly anyway.

You've got to feel for him,given a chance in his favoured position and subsequently showing why we bought him while taking the opportunity to cement a spot and he gets bloody sent off......I couldn't blame him for thinking he's jinxed!

I really hope Mancini puts him straight back in the first 11 when available as i love his energy,drive and commitment.
For me he is a vital cog in our best 'team'.

His purchase is starting to look very good business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.