James Milner

Not good enough,very average and its easy to see this so I dont know why these threads keep coming up.Just like every other Mr average,every now and again he will have a great game.
Meant to say,good squad player to have though and great attitude.

He's above Rodwell for me, and should have been the man to come on vs Dortmund.

Probably go back to Barry and Yaya but Milner should play ahead of Rodwell if anything happens to these two.

so thenumber1blue how do you feel about the fact the manager pays 24million for very average players and wont play them in the position they have the best chance of being very average ?

I do feel sorry for Milner at times, he's the ultimate professional and deserves to play more than he does.

I would rather have his grit and fight in midfield than Nasri sometimes, and everytime we play a big team i find myself hoping Milner is in the team from the start.

But unfortunately there is no room for sentiment when you want to be the best, and if Milner is happy playing the part he does, then we have to back the manager and trust he knows what is best for the team (even if his 3-5-2 formation is fecking stupid!)

Wonder if he's being set up to be shown the door in January. Can't imagine he'll be happy to go the whole season with only marginal involvement; could start more England games than City matches.

Thenumber1blue said:
Not good enough,very average and its easy to see this so I dont know why these threads keep coming up.Just like every other Mr average,every now and again he will have a great game.
Meant to say,good squad player to have though and great attitude.

After his storming game today I hope you come back to apologise.

if milner played like he did today more often he would play more. was motm for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.