James Milner

Drewmanc said:
IH8MUFC said:
if milner played like he did today more often he would play more. was motm for me.

Milner ALWAYS puts in a shift like that, maybe not in an attacking sense but his stamina/work rate/positional sense/body on the line tackling/covering is always evident. His link up play via Zabs and Silva works a treat. If zabs not making a run outside silva it's Jimmy, with the other covering.

I do hope that Mancini sees that his team needs to be settled ala the end of last season, then bring in our new signings/squad players as injury/dip in form/tiredness kicks in.

Oh and use 4-2-3-1 and nothing else unless coasting.

he usually gives the ball away 80% of the time. mancini is a fair manager if you perform you play. he has always worked hard your right but been largely inneffective. its why he has been sitting on the bench.

Bluemanc100 said:
Milner my Man Of The Match today by a country mile!!!

Awesome team performance bar Mario walking straight down the tunnel like a smacked arse schoolkid

Gone in January I reckon but the point was about Milner, sheer class today
mario was terrible today.

IH8MUFC said:
Drewmanc said:
IH8MUFC said:
if milner played like he did today more often he would play more. was motm for me.

Milner ALWAYS puts in a shift like that, maybe not in an attacking sense but his stamina/work rate/positional sense/body on the line tackling/covering is always evident. His link up play via Zabs and Silva works a treat. If zabs not making a run outside silva it's Jimmy, with the other covering.

I do hope that Mancini sees that his team needs to be settled ala the end of last season, then bring in our new signings/squad players as injury/dip in form/tiredness kicks in.

he usually gives the ball away 80% of the time. mancini is a fair manager if you perform you play. he has always worked hard your right but been largely inneffective. its why he has been sitting on the bench.

wtf

IH8MUFC said:
Drewmanc said:
IH8MUFC said:

He's usually played wide right when his stamina dictates he should play in the middle, I haven't seen his stats for passing from last season but I do doubt he gave the ball away 80% of the time.

bluebannana said:
IH8MUFC said:
Drewmanc said:

wtf

+1

The problem he's got now though is he will probably play 180 minutes for England so Mancini may leave him out of the team for our next game. I thought he was quality today though.

Absolutely brilliant today and needs to play as a midfielder more often. The "One James Milner" song near the end was one of the loudest of the game.

LoveCity said:
Absolutely brilliant today and needs to play as a midfielder more often. The "One James Milner" song near the end was one of the loudest of the game.

He clapped the fans after that......Great game Jimmy lad...

Had a terrific game today, rounded off with a great goal, should be playing a lot more in the team.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.