James Milner

This probably was his 2nd or 3rd game that he has played centre midfield for us in a league game and for me against teams like Sunderland should be getting regular games there! It's the work rate and harassing we need!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Not good enough,very average and its easy to see this so I dont know why these threads keep coming up.Just like every other Mr average,every now and again he will have a great game.
Meant to say,good squad player to have though and great attitude.

After his storming game today I hope you come back to apologise.

He did technically cover that eventuality in his post.. ;)

The understanding he shows with Zabaleta, YaYa, and especially Silva makes you realise how much the new signings have yet to do. Hope he is utilised in more games in the coming months.

Milner my Man Of The Match today by a country mile!!!

Awesome team performance bar Mario walking straight down the tunnel like a smacked arse schoolkid

Gone in January I reckon but the point was about Milner, sheer class today

I used to doubt it slightly but I'm pretty sure now that if you play well enough under Bobby you make it into the team. Come on Bobby prove me right - Milner CM vs Swansea. Barry alongside, Yaya ahead.

Kolarov played well but Milner was the man of the match by a country mile. Well played James Milner outstanding today.

IH8MUFC said:
if milner played like he did today more often he would play more. was motm for me.

Milner ALWAYS puts in a shift like that, maybe not in an attacking sense but his stamina/work rate/positional sense/body on the line tackling/covering is always evident. His link up play via Zabs and Silva works a treat. If zabs not making a run outside silva it's Jimmy, with the other covering.

I do hope that Mancini sees that his team needs to be settled ala the end of last season, then bring in our new signings/squad players as injury/dip in form/tiredness kicks in.

Oh and use 4-2-3-1 and nothing else unless coasting.

adrianr said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Not good enough,very average and its easy to see this so I dont know why these threads keep coming up.Just like every other Mr average,every now and again he will have a great game.
Meant to say,good squad player to have though and great attitude.

After his storming game today I hope you come back to apologise.

He did technically cover that eventuality in his post.. ;)

I know, ha! I only read the first bit.

Serves me right for not reading the whole post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.