James Milner

Without doubt the MOTM.

Awesome today,work rate was amazing - the marathon man!

The goal was the deserved cherry.

Can't believe how Mancini doesn't play Milner. Him and Silva are on an amazing wavelength on the right side of the pitch. Under rated criminally.

Sorry Javi Garcia and Nastasic - i think you will be warming the bench for a while. James and Micah are back in town!

IH8MUFC said:
Drewmanc said:
IH8MUFC said:
if milner played like he did today more often he would play more. was motm for me.

Milner ALWAYS puts in a shift like that, maybe not in an attacking sense but his stamina/work rate/positional sense/body on the line tackling/covering is always evident. His link up play via Zabs and Silva works a treat. If zabs not making a run outside silva it's Jimmy, with the other covering.

I do hope that Mancini sees that his team needs to be settled ala the end of last season, then bring in our new signings/squad players as injury/dip in form/tiredness kicks in.

Oh and use 4-2-3-1 and nothing else unless coasting.

he usually gives the ball away 80% of the time. mancini is a fair manager if you perform you play. he has always worked hard your right but been largely inneffective. its why he has been sitting on the bench.

he usually gives the ball away 80% of the time

Woeful comment.

IH8MUFC said:
Drewmanc said:
IH8MUFC said:
if milner played like he did today more often he would play more. was motm for me.

Milner ALWAYS puts in a shift like that, maybe not in an attacking sense but his stamina/work rate/positional sense/body on the line tackling/covering is always evident. His link up play via Zabs and Silva works a treat. If zabs not making a run outside silva it's Jimmy, with the other covering.

I do hope that Mancini sees that his team needs to be settled ala the end of last season, then bring in our new signings/squad players as injury/dip in form/tiredness kicks in.

Oh and use 4-2-3-1 and nothing else unless coasting.

he usually gives the ball away 80% of the time. mancini is a fair manager if you perform you play. he has always worked hard your right but been largely inneffective. its why he has been sitting on the bench.

Nobody can give the ball away 80% of the time. This is absolute bollocks. Imagine the horror if one of our players kept giving the opposition the ball more often than not.

Him and Barry shored things up, did all the running, allowing Silva to produce some outstanding play. For me they both start the next match

danburge82 said:
James puts in that kind of performance every time he plays in centre mid. I keep telling anyone who'll listen!

You wouldn't play Lampard or Parker out wide, the thing with Milner is, his work rate attributes make him sometimes a very good wide player. But he's a central midfielder!

He was excellent today. Well pleased for him!

This and only this.

Well played James.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.