James Milner

He's a good player to have in the squad, good attitude and will never let you down through lack of effort.

But if he's the first name on the teamsheet we've got more problems than I ever imagined.

^^http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/11819/geremi?cc=5739

Are ESPN's stats correct? If so then the most appearances Geremi made under Mourinho was 28 in 2006/07 season. Even then that's what, just over half their games?

moomba said:
He's a good player to have in the squad, good attitude and will never let you down through lack of effort.

But if he's the first name on the teamsheet we've got more problems than I ever imagined.

its attitudes like that, that mean the likes of nasri get picked ahead. You cant have 11 world class superstars on the pitch, no team does. We need players like milner in the team.

hes been one of our best players this season and deserves to be in the team, the so called stars we have, ageuro, and such have not performed. Hes has.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
moomba said:

its attitudes like that, that mean the likes of nasri get picked ahead. You cant have 11 world class superstars on the pitch, no team does. We need players like milner in the team.

hes been one of our best players this season and deserves to be in the team, the so called stars we have, ageuro, and such have not performed. Hes has.

I agree, he's the type of player that the champions in England always have a few of.

Milner's biggest problem is that he isn't a winger, he isn't a centre midfielder, he isn't even really an attacking midfielder.
So he almost can't maintain a long term slot in the side.

He can still play 40 games a season while filling in gaps easily though.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
moomba said:

Attitudes like what exactly?

moomba said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
moomba said:

Attitudes like what exactly?

like that. :)

Well I can't recall mentioning Nasri for a start.

Maybe my attitude is a bit different to what you've presumed it is.

Needs to match his work rate with technical skill to keep his place in this squad. Was superb v Arsenal, was up and down all day...superb delivery from outwide and what a finish for his goal as well. Since then he has just put in the work but without the quality.

If an offer comes in I won't be surprised if Txiki let's him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.