James Milner

Train said:

It's a shame so few compliations of Milners skills actually exist, he really does go unnoticed.

As an aside, I reckon he's my favorite city player.

Decent role player. Hardworking and Professional. But when it comes to City's best or favorite. I'd have to rank him below Joe Hart, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zab, Yaya Toure, David SIlva, and Kun Aguero.

He ranks for me in the middle with the likes of Gael Clichy, Nasty and Barry. Above the old Dzeko (hopefully not the new one), an Injury prone Micah (hopefully injury free this year), a timid Rodwell, a soft Garcia, an inconsistent Nasri, a footskill-less Lescott, and a poor Kolarov.

I

Train said:
andrewmswift said:
mate could you start a thread of all your compilations? would love to have them in one place

Sure. It sounds good. It would save people time from having to sift back through threads etc. I will re-post the Milner compilation in the new thread soon along with others.

Train, remember not long ago, we had a little discussion re my mate Jimmy? Well, you didn't exactly back me up when I was singing his praises. Now you post this like you're a born again. Not slaggin you, just as you never slagged Jimmy, but you also never praised him when you had the chance. Bayern Midfielders page 2

hallstreetblue said:
Train said:
andrewmswift said:
mate could you start a thread of all your compilations? would love to have them in one place

Sure. It sounds good. It would save people time from having to sift back through threads etc. I will re-post the Milner compilation in the new thread soon along with others.

Train, remember not long ago, we had a little discussion re my mate Jimmy? Well, you didn't exactly back me up when I was singing his praises. Now you post this like you're a born again. Not slaggin you, just as you never slagged Jimmy, but you also never praised him when you had the chance. Bayern Midfielders page 2

I remember our conversation. I didn't have your back then because you were comparing him to Thomas Muller whom i think you were vastly underrating at the time. But just because i was backing Muller against Milner doesn't mean i don't rate Milner. On the contrary, I respect Milner as a player and also as a person for a lot of the the same reasons as others do too. I simply don't feel the need to voice my opinion about him, because most of its well documented by others who sing his praise.

Train said:
hallstreetblue said:
Train said:

I remember our conversation. I didn't have your back then because you were comparing him to Thomas Muller whom i think you were vastly underrating at the time. But just because i was backing Muller against Milner doesn't mean i don't rate Milner. On the contrary, I respect Milner as a player and also as a person for a lot of the the same reasons as others do too. I simply don't feel the need to voice my opinion about him, because most of its well documented by others who sing his praise.

Fair one. But I wasn't underating Thomas Müller, I was comparing him to James Milner, a player I rate very highly. That's where people misunderstood me; me calling Müller a grafter, doesn't mean he's a bad player, it means he runs his arse off for the badge, as does Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.