James Milner

Esteban de la Sexface said:
One of our players who gives the ball a way with too much regularity.

Our most culpable players for giving the ball away for absolutely no reason, in no particular order are

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

Lescott has officially got in excess of 80% completion pass.
Richards hasn't played!!

skybluepete said:

Our most culpable players for giving the ball away for absolutely no reason, in no particular order are

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

Lescott has officially got in excess of 80% completion pass.
Richards hasn't played!!

RIchards has played for nearly 10 years. Lescott gives the ball away for no reason at times. 60% of that 80% are passed back to Hart.

I'm talking about giving the ball away for no reason, due to mistakes, lake of concentration or plain lack of skill. These are the ones in my opinion that do it too much.

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

Navas doesn't give it away that much. He receives it on the wing, usually under pressure, turns his marker and runs like fuck back into our half before passing it to Joe Hart. Repeat ad nauseam.

I like Milner, no denying he had an absolute stinker against Sunderland. I can't recall a City player giving the ball away so much in years. He's better than that performance though. He was awesome in Munich, so he can play against the big sides. I'd keep him.

stony said:

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

Navas doesn't give it away that much. He receives it on the wing, usually under pressure, turns his marker and runs like fuck back into our half before passing it to Joe Hart. Repeat ad nauseam.

I like Milner, no denying he had an absolute stinker against Sunderland. I can't recall a City player giving the ball away so much in years. He's better than that performance though. He was awesome in Munich, so he can play against the big sides. I'd keep him.

I like him too stones.
Navas pisses me off no end.. he kills all the space on the right by cutting into the middle every time.. I've lost count of the amount of times I've screamed "run the fucking other way"

Milner is a fantastic squad player. And he has occasional moments of brilliance. But he has a concentration problem when we are dominating possession. He just isn't that type of player.

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

You can now add Negredo to that list.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

he keeps it more often than not. The ones he gives away are 50-50. Headers and challenges. He can receive the ball the majority of the time and recycle it. The ones I've mentioned cannot, on occasion.

milner
lescott
kolarov
clichy
dzeko
richards

navas is borderline

he keeps it more often than not. The ones he gives away are 50-50. Headers and challenges. He can receive the ball the majority of the time and recycle it. The ones I've mentioned cannot, on occasion.

He gave it away more than anyone on Wednesday.

He gave it away more than anyone on Wednesday.

Milner did.

I love football - we both watched the same game, yet I though Negredo was actually ok. Sergio gave it away more than Negredo I thought.

At one stage Sergio just booted it into touch and stood there perplexed! :)

Milner had a remarkably bad performance against Sunderland, it's hard to compare anyone else in that match to him on pretty much any topic, it may have been the worst match he's played in our shirt.

He's a good player, though. I guess Navas is hurt, but that was one of those matches where the manager probably needed to sub him for the good of the player.

teddykgb said:
Milner had a remarkably bad performance against Sunderland, it's hard to compare anyone else in that match to him on pretty much any topic, it may have been the worst match he's played in our shirt.

He's a good player, though. I guess Navas is hurt, but that was one of those matches where the manager probably needed to sub him for the good of the player.

I didn't get to watch the match against Sunderland (real life a woman) so can you tell me where did Milner play ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.