James Milner

I thought he was poor in the first half today but came alive much more in the second when we increased the tempo.

In fact, it's something I have noticed with James, in that when we play a high intensity game he performs to his best, but he suffers when we play at a pedestrian pace.

He should play a lot more than he does he gives us so many options going forward and defensively. I can't see him as striker but the second half the system really worked well with lots of interchanging between players and positions. For me our strongest 11 would have Jimmy in alongside Toure and Dinho with Nasri, Silva and Augero just in front.

Just because he puts a good effort in doesn't make him a better player.. He didn't do anything today just chased the keeper pointlessly

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Just because he puts a good effort in doesn't make him a better player.. He didn't do anything today just chased the keeper pointlessly

So you're saying keepers shouldn't be chased down?

Mcfc_nathan_ said:

Ridiculous comment. He led the line well, particularly in the second half. Even won a couple of headers, one of which led directly to the opener. I despair of people on here sometimes.

Mcfc_nathan_ said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Silly man did not see what he did off the ball!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Big Chap said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:

Ridiculous comment. He led the line well, particularly in the second half. Even won a couple of headers, one of which led directly to the opener. I despair of people on here sometimes.

May your post count continue with vigour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.