James Milner

Grow up.
Choosing to be teetotal isnt a reason to criticise,or even abuse someone,especially when the choice is made by a professional athlete,probably in an effort to be the best he can be and prolong his career.

well said.
Milner was instrumental in us reaching new heights, never shirked his responsibilities and was a top pro. He got a round of applause off me.

well said.
Milner was instrumental in us reaching new heights, never shirked his responsibilities and was a top pro. He got a round of applause off me.

Think you've misunderstood him mate. He's saying him being teetotal isn't a reason to boo or dislike him. I suspect he thinks there are plenty of legitimate reasons to boo the ****.

Wanted to create a new thread on this for the exposure, rather than let it die in the Milner thread.

I think the Cutter needs to set the prick straight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-fans-short-memories-10059216
Milner is a ****. one of the reasons he gave for wanting to leave us is that he wanted a central midfield role. Maybe Rodgers promised him that as Gerrard was off to America. Yet here the **** is playing full back and seemingly happy to do so. He's a jack of all trades and master of none.. He's not good enough for central mid. When he's retired and looks at his trophy haul it'll all be from playing for us. Not the current L'pool side he claims is better. The writer of that article in the mirror is a bigger **** than Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.