James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

And I thought Muric was really good for them last season?

Seems odd considering they really wanted THB back but the fee put them off, yet they're going for a player in a position they already have for quite a high fee.
And they bought this keeper 2 weeks ago

On 27 June 2023, keeper Lawrence Vigouroux joined Burnley, signing a three-year deal until 2026.

I can't fathom it out, not unless they are going to sell Muric.

There was an article recently that someone here referenced. Apparently Brighton have made it their number one priority to find and develop keepers. Especially if they are English. We no doubt had to fight them for Spike Brits.

It won't be long before every keeper in the pyramid is trying to play like City and it all starts with the keeper.
Twas me, can’t find the article now but Bloom has apparently identified keepers as drastically undervalued atm and thinks they will be a boom market in future. They have some sort of development set up for talented young keepers who haven’t quite made it elsewhere, especially on the grounds of physical size

Fantastic move for him. Good money for City. Great opportunity. Wonderful manager.

No space here as of now. He has so much ability, the chance to show it in the Premier League is fantastic for him and I’m sure he’ll show what a great keeper he is and I hope we buy him back one day when Ederson is a little long in the tooth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.