January defenders

And there you have it Muric has gone on loan and found the Championship a far higher level than the EDS he now has to adapt and up his game to a point he is good enough for our squad, our two young and inexperienced CB`s are not even as good as Tosin or Sadler
Tbf to the kid (muric)he has trained with our first team,had a good cup run and won the trophy,he didn't need to drop down to the championship,loans are always hit and miss because they have to displace the one with the shirt who is trusted,when the shit hits the fan the managers will always revert to the players he knows the best,tosin is rubbish,sandler is in the right place being mentored by vinny,our 2 kids would benefit for a leader next to them,unfortunately we don't have a defender who does that

Tbf to the kid (muric)he has trained with our first team,had a good cup run and won the trophy,he didn't need to drop down to the championship,loans are always hit and miss because they have to displace the one with the shirt who is trusted,when the shit hits the fan the managers will always revert to the players he knows the best,tosin is rubbish,sandler is in the right place being mentored by vinny,our 2 kids would benefit for a leader next to them,unfortunately we don't have a defender who does that
Why did Muric not need to go and get 1st team football in the Championship? If he has any ambition to become a City player he has to prove himself at a good level, and the move to Forest was a great move for him.
Unfortunately he had a bad start, now we will see how good he is and particularly if he has the mental strength to recover.

You think as a club we are going to come out in public and tell the world we will splash the cash in January?..LOL

Negotiations are on going, in and outs, a CB will be bought
You said you are going to trust what the club say instead of me,where have they said anything
You are posting your opinion as fact lol

You said you are going to trust what the club say instead of me,where have they said anything
You are posting your opinion as fact lol
The club are briefing the press including the MEN that we will stay as we are, I don't believe a word of that, a CB at least will be brought in and at least 1 player will leave.

And there you have it Muric has gone on loan and found the Championship a far higher level than the EDS he now has to adapt and up his game to a point he is good enough for our squad, our two young and inexperienced CB`s are not even as good as Tosin or Sadler

Dear lord man.

Garcia outplayed Sadler already in the league cup games they played together, as for Tosin all the loans he has had have got him where again?

Muric made a couple of errors and was dropped, the same as the England keeper for Everton but not dropped, the same as Spurs keeper also not dropped, the danger of being the loan keeper with a replacement that the club owns and pays a wage for = dropped and that makes his loan absolutely useless to us now, he is gaining fuck all sat on somebody else's bench.

Manchester City currently have NO plans to sign a defender in January. That has been Pep Guardiola’s position all along, and it is confirmed by club sources who know the transfer strategy intimately. [@StuBrennanMEN]

I remember you posting something similar to try and disprove my hunch that Kompany was leaving after he scored that goal v Leicester, like everyone needs to believe you because The Mirror or Stuart Brennan had posted some shite. I hope on this occasion, Stuart Brennan is wrong as per.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.