January defenders

Really hope we have something up our sleeve this month!
Hope we have a plan to replace Otamendi with the best we can , if as is more likely it’s the summer then hope we wait and don’t panic buy. Doubt we can move anyone on to make room anyway this month.

Hope we have a plan to replace Otamendi with the best we can , if as is more likely it’s the summer then hope we wait and don’t panic buy. Doubt we can move anyone on to make room anyway this month.

the only thing that could pave the way is Leroy going?

Stones now fit again hoping he can stay injury free and produce some decent form. It’s been a long 12 months for him.

Really hope we have something up our sleeve this month!
I think those who argued we needed to strengthen at centre back and left back have been proven correct. I’d be looking at Chilwell and Ake, both experienced proven performers. Won’t be popular signings, but I reckon they solve our two problem areas overnight.

Bernardo was a quality player, Cancelo is a player whom has shown flashes of quality but has been quickly moved on at each club he's played for. Why?
Because he is lazy. I sit next to the home dugout and watch the subs warm-up before each match. Cancelo can't be arsed. All the other players get involved with what the trainer is doing he doesn't put half the effort in.

Because he is lazy. I sit next to the home dugout and watch the subs warm-up before each match. Cancelo can't be arsed. All the other players get involved with what the trainer is doing he doesn't put half the effort in.
Interesting take if true.

This fits in with what I have heard about his efforts in training too!

I think those who argued we needed to strengthen at centre back and left back have been proven correct. I’d be looking at Chilwell and Ake, both experienced proven performers. Won’t be popular signings, but I reckon they solve our two problem areas overnight.

I wasn’t overly impressed with Chilwell when we played em. He got the right runaround

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.