January transfer window

Hihosilva said:
Sheikh Mansour met with Florentino Perez in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.
January transfer maybe!

City and "Real Madrid CB" has been going on for 6 months already.

I wouldn't be surprised with some of our chiefs less than warm relationship with certain members of the Barca hierachy that as a by product we get a bit closer to Real.

Hopefully it isn't Aguero related business.

Hihosilva said:
Sheikh Mansour met with Florentino Perez in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.
January transfer maybe!

sheikh-mansour-florentino-445239_zps7a6caee5.jpg

don't like it

Jan -

In - No one

Out - Dzeko

Summer -

In - Gundogan, Zouma, Konoplyanka and some back up left back.

Out - Lescott, Barry, Sinclair, Boyata, Garcia, Kolarov, possibly Milner you can't help but like the guy but he is gash outwide and deserves to get regular game time playing in his best position.

I think most urgently we need a centre-back and it has looked for months as though Lescott will be off-loaded. So that is one transfer.

We could do with replacing Garcia with a more suited player for our squad, and this is probably the second most important position to strengthen.

If offers come in for Kolarov and Dzeko then these are two more players we'll need to replace, although we could possibly continue without replacing the striker until summer.

We need better competition for Hart but this can probably wait until summer too.

I think two transfers is the most we can expect in January unless we get some ridiculous offers for some of our highly paid fringe players.

avoidconfusion said:
gwt said:
Tbh I don't want Ramos anywhere near our club.

lolwut? One of the best CBs in the world!
Got sent off today again. Now this isn't why I don't want him but he seems like an overall thug and cnut. We do lack an edge sometimes but his attitude and wages is enough to not make me want him. If he does arrive, I will support him like any other City player but this is just my opinion right now.

lescott out - in alvarez balanta linked with barca or doria linked with juve out garcia in either one of the benders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.