January transfer window

nomorethaksintimes said:
People do realise Gundogan/Vidal would have to be playing in the vast majority of our games so unless Fernandinho or Yaya are going to be happy spending long spells on the bench they are daft suggestions.

Matic is slightly more realistic.

Thus is our problem summarized. We are not likely to bring in a player of Yaya and Fernandinho's skill level because they would not want to be third choice.

So, realistically, we have to go for a fairly young, reliable, high potential player that will be satisfied with a "coverage" role until one of Yaya or Fernandinho decline.

SebastianBlue said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
People do realise Gundogan/Vidal would have to be playing in the vast majority of our games so unless Fernandinho or Yaya are going to be happy spending long spells on the bench they are daft suggestions.

Thus is our problem summarized. We are not likely to bring in a player of Yaya and Fernandinho's skill level because they would not want to be third choice.

So, realistically, we have to go for a fairly young, reliable, high potential player that will be satisfied with a "coverage" role until one of Yaya or Fernandinho decline.

or you just do what Juve with 4 class midfielders or Bayern with every good player that side of the Rhine do and rotate, if Gundogan went to Real he wouldn't play every week.

2 New players in January??

Sorry but all day I've been seeing vague media reports that Pellegrini has said he's in for two top class players this January, is this the usual silly season bollocks or has he actually said it?

Re: 2 New players in January??

He said he would only buy if they are very good players because the standard of our current team is very high

aguero93:20 said:
Sorry but all day I've been seeing vague media reports that Pellegrini has said he's in for two top class players this January, is this the usual silly season bollocks or has he actually said it?
I've not seen any music vids from TH so I'd say no.

andyhinch said:

on that basis I would actually say that its most likely true

nomorethaksintimes said:

Juve have Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal

Bayern have Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Thiago and Martinez

Madrid have Modric, Alonso, Illarramendi, Casemiro and Khedira

andyhinch said:

You haven't had the PM's then pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.