January transfers

Re: January Targets

How did we let Di Maria and Fabregas go to united and chelsea Why were we not in for them imagine both of them in our line up wed be un stoppable

km09 said:
How did we let Di Maria and Fabregas go to united and chelsea Why were we not in for them imagine both of them in our line up wed be un stoppable

obviously UEFA is trying so hard to stop us

bluechampion7891 said:
km09 said:
FFP
We could have pulled of Fabregas. I complained about it all summer. While many were incorrectly in my opinion focussing on what they deemed a week defense, I tot it was our ability to break teams down that would be the main problem.

The likes of Fabregas, Di Maria and Sanchez, were greater needs than what we focused on.

We need that 4th striker.A powerful and direct player that works hard and takes no shit - similar to what we sold.......

My vote goes to Bony - he's clinical,fast,hungry and loves a battle.

20 -25m (or swap him for Nasri;-)

Dax777 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
km09 said:
FFP
We could have pulled of Fabregas. I complained about it all summer. While many were incorrectly in my opinion focussing on what they deemed a week defense, I tot it was our ability to break teams down that would be the main problem.

The likes of Fabregas, Di Maria and Sanchez, were greater needs than what we focused on.

Centre back, cover for Zaba, competition for Hart and strengthening defefensive midfield were always our priority this summer quite rightly. Improving our forwards would have been nice but that can wait. Scoring goals wasn't a problem last season.
Fabregas, Di Maria and Sanchez all great players but no better than if we got Pogba and Reus next summer. Step by step we are getting there.

Id like to see Ramsey from,our feeder club, not sure if he counts as home grown, but he has premier league experience, scores goals,still youngish. Great player

Mancini Manus Domini said:
I'd like to see the ball whipped in at pace, with a lower trajectory from corners.

I'd like to see that before January though.....

I wouldn't mind seeing us bring in Enzo Perez, to cover Fernandinho. We are a man short in CM and Fern is asked to do an awful lot of running. Another player like him to cover the whole pitch, get stuck into tackles but still be able to break forwards with the ball would be ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.