January transfers

Re: January Targets

Just watching Berahino score again,he seems to have something about him although I haven't seen enough myself.
Could he be an option for our '4th' spot?

FantasyIreland said:
Just watching Berahino score again,he seems to have something about him although I haven't seen enough myself.
No chance, his technical play is really lacking and his decision making is awful, he gives it way for fun. Kelechi looks a better player if we are desperate for a 4th choice striker who won't take up a foreign spot. Berahino looks like he has that sort of predatory instinct to get in the right place for a tap in, but I don't see a whole lot else to his game.

Really bigging him up on MOTD.

However,youre right about our Nigerian kid,he could be very special and id like to see him given an opportunity,he certainly wont fail through desire or confidence.

BigOscar said:
FantasyIreland said:
No chance, his technical play is really lacking and his decision making is awful, he gives it way for fun. Kelechi looks a better player if we are desperate for a 4th choice striker who won't take up a foreign spot. Berahino looks like he has that sort of predatory instinct to get in the right place for a tap in, but I don't see a whole lot else to his game.

Keleachi would take up a foreign spot in Europe as he won't have been at the club for 2 years, in the Premier League he'd be young enough not to require registration in the squad though. Still not 100% certain he'd get a work permit at this point.

If Lampard isn't going to stay beyond January then we'd need to look at another body in the centre of midfield, possibly someone in on a 6 month loan.

Reus and depending on lampard a cm in. Even a loan deal for someone. .....pogba would do! ;-)

Mcfchamps said:
Hart

Zabba
Komps
Mangala
Kolarov

Pogba
Fernando
Fernandinho

Silva
Reus
Kün

Yes please

Not bad for europe. But I would prefer this for the majority of games

Zabba
Komps
Mangala
Rodriguez

Fernando
Pogba/Barkley

Sterling
Silva
Reus

Kün

In: Pogba, Barkley, Rodriguez, Reus, Sterling

bluechampion7891 said:
Mcfchamps said:
Hart

Zabba
Komps
Mangala
Kolarov

Pogba
Fernando
Fernandinho

Silva
Reus
Kün

Yes please

Zabba
Komps
Mangala
Rodriguez

Fernando
Pogba/Barkley

Sterling
Silva
Reus

Kün

good spot on rodriguez

bluechampion7891 said:
Mcfchamps said:
Hart

Zabba
Komps
Mangala
Kolarov

Pogba
Fernando
Fernandinho

Silva
Reus
Kün

Yes please

Zabba
Komps
Mangala
Rodriguez

Fernando
Pogba/Barkley

Sterling
Silva
Reus

Kün

Juve want around £50m for Pogba, Everton are looking for £30m+ for Barkley, Reus has a buyout of around £25m-£30m, Rodriguez would be £15m-£20m and Liverpool would demand silly money for Sterling, £50m+.

Those players you want in would set us back £130m-£150m, where are we going to find that money, and with FFP as well?

I am not convinced of throwing a load of money at a load of top players is the answer, yes we need a few more top additions but for me we need more players worth the hunger and attitude of Milner, Zabaleta and Kompany primarily to get us in top notch shape.

I also think we have some talented youngsters ready to break through who would be working their hearts out to play in the first team if they could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.