January transfers

We need some youth and energy in the team, therefore is go for Barkley and rues and promote some you players. I think some posters on here need to get off FIFA ultimate team though haha

MeatHunterrr said:
OUT:
Jesus Navas
Stevan Jovotic
Gael Clichy
Edin Dzeko
Yaya Toure
Samir Nasri
Bacary Sagna
Scott Sinclair
Matija Nastasic
Martin Demichelis (looks like no extension)
Frank Lampard (loan expiry)
+ £25m Negredo

IN:
Marco Reus (LW)
Jay Rodriguez (RW)
Terrance Kongolo (LB)
Morgan Schniederlin (CM)
Youri Tielemans (CM)
Simon Kjaer (CB)
Nathaniel Clyne (RB)
Isco (AM)
Paco Alcacer (ST)
Alesandro Matri(ST)
Some fantasy football.....

Just a couple of changes

Do you think that Khaldoon, Txiki or whoever makes these decisions is really going to go for a couple of proper top signings like Reus or Vidal or Barkley, or do people think they'll stick to their modus operandi of of the previous two summers and sign bang average players to bulk up the squad?

I can't believe that people so experienced and ambitious can be happy with how this season is panning out, and they must see that someone like Fabregas is a better player than Fernando? They must see that we're crying out for pace and that Stoke and Newcastle can nullify our sideways, pedestrian movement?

They say their ambition is to be the biggest club in the world, time to walk the walk with some proper signings next summer.

Jack Wills said:
Do you think that Khaldoon, Txiki or whoever makes these decisions is really going to go for a couple of proper top signings like Reus or Vidal or Barkley, or do people think they'll stick to their modus operandi of of the previous two summers and sign bang average players to bulk up the squad?

I can't believe that people so experienced and ambitious can be happy with how this season is panning out, and they must see that someone like Fabregas is a better player than Fernando? They must see that we're crying out for pace and that Stoke and Newcastle can nullify our sideways, pedestrian movement?

They say their ambition is to be the biggest club in the world, time to walk the walk with some proper signings next summer.

Well we can take comfort in the fact that we can't bulk up the squad anymore at least. Given the homegrown requirements player recruitment isn't going to be perfectly straightforward, but surely even the most clueless DOF can see we need a serious injection of world class talent (and no,I definitely don't include Barkley in that).

km09 said:
In

Cavani
Reus
Pjanic
Hamsik
Clyne
Left Back Dont know who

................Hart
Zab..Komp.Mangala.Left Back
.......Hamsik...Pjanic
..Aguero....Silva...Reus
..............Cavani
Great idea, let's not have a single good tackler in the whole midfield, move aguero to right wing so we can play a player not on the same level as him and spend 150m+ in the process

There is a full-grown bull elephant that posters are blind to. City pay their players far more
than other clubs are willing to pay. We would struggle to give some of them away.
Talk of a 'clearout' is just wishful thinking, more's the pity.
Hardly any are actual 'duds' but for whatever reason, they are not thriving under MP, and his tactics.
The wish lists contain some very tasty players who i would love to see in a blue shirt, but i wont be amazed if the window shuts on an empty basket and the squad largely the same

Re: January Targets

bluechampion7891 said:
In central midfield and wide areas.

We only really have Yaya, Fernando and Fernandinho as CMs, lampards past it and he and Yaya go in January so cover is needed. I can see a deal with Juve with Nastasic going the other way and Pogba coming here if they fail to get to the group stages. Another possibility is Schniderlin, homegrown and a very good rotation option. In any case I'd be astounded if we dont bring in a CM.

We need a left goal scoring winger, Negredo's departure should have been made more bearable had we addresses this area. Maybe we could tempt Dortmund with a pre-agreement at a price more than Reus's release clause. Maybe even Shaqiri.

I think realistically before the start of next season we need,

Yaya-------------Scniederlin
Nasri------------Reus
Dzeko-----------Alcacer
Kolarov---------Rodriguez
Lampard-------Illarmendi
Negrado-------jay rodriguez

I would also bring in Jason Denayer for mdm and add rony lopes as silva's understudy.

g180aj said:
MeatHunterrr said:
OUT:
Jesus Navas
Stevan Jovotic
Gael Clichy
Edin Dzeko
Yaya Toure
Samir Nasri
Bacary Sagna
Scott Sinclair
Matija Nastasic
Martin Demichelis (looks like no extension)
Frank Lampard (loan expiry)
+ £25m Negredo

IN:
Marco Reus (LW)
Jay Rodriguez (RW)
Terrance Kongolo (LB)
Morgan Schniederlin (CM)
Youri Tielemans (CM)
Simon Kjaer (CB)
Nathaniel Clyne (RB)
Isco (AM)
Paco Alcacer (ST)
Alesandro Matri(ST)
Some fantasy football.....

Just a couple of changes

Kjaer the lad from Lille?
(Google isn't working)

Jack Wills said:

Of course it will be different next summer as they'll be operating without a £49 MILL cap and a squad restriction of 21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.