January transfers

sam-caddick said:
kun said:
Blueboy73 said:
Pelegrini says he's got a list of strikers for Jan, can anyone come up with a list that are genuine targets in Jan.
Wilfried Bony
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Papiss Cisse
Christian Benteke
Jonathan Soriano
Jay Rodriguez
Carlos Vela
Andre-Pierre Gignac
Saido Berahino
Gonzalo Higuain

The ones I have put in bold are the only players worth looking at in my opinion.

The others are either average, too old for our already ageing squad, too inexperienced and still need to prove their value, or still gave question marks about whether they really can make the step up.

I would have highlighted Higuain but whenever I seem to watch him he looks like he seems to get often frustrated and annoyed if his teammates don't give him the ball when he is in a good position, I question whether he could work well with a partner.

Quite sure he doesn't work well with kun at the national team

anyone seen a bit of dybala i think his name is? iv only seen a couple of vids of him i dont watch alot of serie a but i like him, apparently the next sergio aguero with rags and chelsea interested, we should just buy him keep up with the argie contingent.

kye1991 said:
anyone seen a bit of dybala i think his name is? iv only seen a couple of vids of him i dont watch alot of serie a but i like him, apparently the next sergio aguero with rags and chelsea interested, we should just buy him keep up with the argie contingent.

"Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini earlier admitted that the Serie A outfit will part ways with Dybala if suitable buyers could match their €42m asking price."

And that a quote from this summer, Zamparini is crazy, since called Dybala one of the most expensive players in football.

Juan Mata for around 30M would be a good deal for both parties, United are horribly balanced and Mata is perfect suite for City.

Bruun said:
kye1991 said:

"Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini earlier admitted that the Serie A outfit will part ways with Dybala if suitable buyers could match their €42m asking price."

And that a quote from this summer, Zamparini is crazy, since called Dybala one of the most expensive players in football.
It is indeed a lot of money, but he looks very good as well. He is scoring frequently and makes a lot of assists, and he is only 21.

SambaStyle said:
Juan Mata for around 30M would be a good deal for both parties, United are horribly balanced and Mata is perfect suite for City.

Lol yeah 30m jelly beans maybe

Feed the Elk said:
SambaStyle said:

Lol yeah 30m jelly beans maybe

Don't be silly. He was Chelsea's best player by far 2 seasons ago, he has had a rough spell playing out of position, he's better than Nasri and would flourish in right system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.