Januzaj mania? What the....

bluelol said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Macheda, Morrison, Sterling....all examples of over hyping. Media scumbags got column inches to fill and 24 hour news has to have something to run with...

Totally agree with Wilshire when he says...we don't want him playing for England

Don't forget Zaha, one game for the rags and ends up being selected to come on as sub in a England game, where is he now?
On the naughty step, put there by Moyes for shagging his daughter caught them at it himself, ALLEGEDLY

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Wilf McGuiness has been reported as saying:

What possible similarities other than the fact they are/were all human beings does Januzaj have with those three as players? rags PR machine in overdrive once again.

I didn't realise McGuiness was still living!

He must be getting on a bit now.

Has he gone senile? Because it sounds like it!
Not so senile that he can't read a pager ;-)

Obviously not, GDM.

Think I will wait until the end of the season before passing judgment on the rags next big thing.As has already been mentioned we have been told a few youngsters were something special in recent years and it has'nt quite panned out for em,long may this continue.

I'd say he can get right in the England squad being that there policy is if your under 21 and have a couple good games in the premier league then u get a place..they throw spots around like hotcakes it's not really an honor to get called up to the England squad unlike Spain Germany Italy Brazil and pretty much the entire world.

fcuk him, we have Lopes who is 18 times the player that jimjaz is or whatever his friiggin name is.

Seeing that bandy legged little rag skipping about makes me wish NDJ still played in England.

1383947_227008884129287_670859698_n.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.