Jarrad Branthwaite

I haven't seen a lot of him, but I find it hard to fully judge him considering Everton's style of play which is so different. He wasn't great against Isak midweek but at 21 he's clearly an excellent talent. He doesn't really fit into our squad though with Ake and Gvardiol already here and Dias better as a LCB.

You strengthen and build when at the top to keep at the top.

Dias has been poor this season, Stones, Ake prone to injuries.

This kid looks very special, you don't want your rivals snapping him up.
Well said let’s hope we don’t buy any more cloggers like you know who :)

Something about this kid, he simply looks class, already a clone of John Stones, just lets hope he does not get the injuries like Johnny Boy.

I think we need to put down markers and early in this window, like we did in the good old days.
Definitely, this kid and Wirtz should be first on the list closely followed by Musiala should Bernie leave. We need real quality this coming window and forget about potential.

Definitely, this kid and Wirtz should be first on the list closely followed by Musiala should Bernie leave. We need real quality this coming window and forget about potential.
Agreed but Wirtz is going nowhere, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.