Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being able to score from corners isn't really a useful skill for us though unfortunately

BigOscar said:
Being able to score from corners isn't really a useful skill for us though unfortunately

Unfortunately,isnt that the truth..... however,on the positive,it's a great sign his aerial ability Is improving.

Spend 32mill on a guy that looks like a headless chicken most times and we've got this lad on loan and also Nastasic at Shalke...the mind truly boggles.

A good pal of mine follows Celtic home and away, and used to play for Blackpool. He knows a good player when he sees one. He tells me that Denayer is a class act and is ready for the premiership. We must sign him for longer than his contract that runs out next year. If we don't he'll be gone. Clubs are clocking him and realise he's a good player. I think we should start to integrate him, he's good. If we don't we'll lose him. I watched him against inter the other night and he's quality. Strong, quick and good on the ball. A much better player than mangala,

Comfortable on the ball, quick, great leap, reads the game very well.

I'd have him in our squad next season 100%. Been really impressed with his loan spell at Celtic, I've seen quite a lot of him.

Mangala and Denayer will be our future CB partnership IMO.

Signing this lad up might be the most important bit of business this summer. This loan could not have gone better.

I would keep him next year and would be looking to get him on the pitch as a defensive midfielder as we close out games. Hopefully he would just kick on from there. At 19 and with the experience he already has he must be one of the most exciting youth prospects since Richards or SWP came through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.