Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 34m 34 minutes ago
Celtic CEO Peter Lawwell admits Jason Denayer won't return for a second loan spell from City. "I think Jason would be looking to go back. "

Interesting, wonder if we will be looking to put him on loan elsewhere, could imagine Inter being interested after their europa tie.

MC ID said:
sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 34m 34 minutes ago
Celtic CEO Peter Lawwell admits Jason Denayer won't return for a second loan spell from City. "I think Jason would be looking to go back. "

Interesting, wonder if we will be looking to put him on loan elsewhere, could imagine Inter being interested after their europa tie.
1st team squad hopefully, regardless of age, if you're ready then you're ready.

ColinLee said:
MC ID said:

I think a lot will depend on how he performs in pre season but imo he's good enough and should get enough game time to justify not sending him out on loan again.

ColinLee said:
MC ID said:

I'd hope so too, certainly has demonstrated he's worth that gamble, doubt pellers has the balls to try though.

It does seem as if we have plans for him at City.

Well Dedryk had his chance & didn't do well enough. Denayer has shown a much higher standard than that, so must have a good chance of playing a decent number of games. All of the cup games for a start. And you would expect we'd last a bit longer in the cups next time out, potentially with a much bigger & better squad, so we don't have to pick a load of half arsed, lazy, 'stars' every cup game.

Neville Kneville said:
It does seem as if we have plans for him at City.

Well Dedryk had his chance & didn't do well enough. Denayer has shown a much higher standard than that, so must have a good chance of playing a decent number of games. All of the cup games for a start. And you would expect we'd last a bit longer in the cups next time out, potentially with a much bigger & better squad, so we don't have to pick a load of half arsed, lazy, 'stars' every cup game.

I do think we should be putting him in the first team squad. He's good technically and has proven himself at Celtic, I think he deserves his chance. He's better than Boyata.

MC ID said:
ColinLee said:
MC ID said:

I'd hope so too, certainly has demonstrated he's worth that gamble, doubt pellers has the balls to try though.
It would seem he begs to differ: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/March/Pellegrini-opens-door-for-youngsters

Our four centre backs next season should be Kompany , Mangala , Denayer , Demichellis.
Demichellis as fourth choice , Denayer will come in and be home grown and club trained?

I have a mate who supports Celtic and apparently the only reason Van Dyjke looks so comfortable is because of Denayer

AlloBoi said:
Our four centre backs next season should be Kompany , Mangala , Denayer , Demichellis.
Demichellis as fourth choice , Denayer will come in and be home grown and club trained?

I have a mate who supports Celtic and apparently the only reason Van Dyjke looks so comfortable is because of Denayer

dont think denayor is HG yet so we may see boyata for another year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.