Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Jason.

The lad has accomplished a lot this season and he deserves the plaudits.
It can't be denayed...are you having that eh eh? ahh i'll get me coat.

If we're not going to have him in the first team squad next season I'd look at perhaps Bournemouth on loan.....great manager, blue chairman, will be kept busy etc.

Wonder if we might look at sending him to one of the promoted teams. Bournemouth play great football and would suit his style.

He is too good for the Championship.

Andrew Robertson won the SPFA young player of the year and also made the SPFA team of the year last year and he got a move to Hull to be their left back.

I am pretty sure we will get a few offers from top flight clubs wanting to take him on whether it being in England or abroad.

sam-caddick said:
He is too good for the Championship.

Andrew Robertson won the SPFA young player of the year and also made the SPFA team of the year last year and he got a move to Hull to be their left back.

I am pretty sure we will get a few offers from top flight clubs wanting to take him on whether it being in England or abroad.

Though I agree with this instance regarding Denayer I'm not wholly sure your example is that strong and that's why most will worry, unjust as that may be. Hull have struggled and he might even end up a championship player next season.

Pretty much the perfect loan spell.

Denayer is too good for the Championship next season, he's Belgium's third choice CB.

Kompany, Mangala and Denayer will be great options at CB next year, with Demichelis providing cover.

CityFan94 said:

Denayer is too good for the Championship next season, he's Belgium's third choice CB.

Kompany, Mangala and Denayer will be great options at CB next year, with Demichelis providing cover.

That's one of the reasons why he won't be in the Championship next season, why would he forfeit a place in the national team?

Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A or Ligue 1 hopefully for Jason next season.

sam-caddick said:
CityFan94 said:

That's one of the reasons why he won't be in the Championship next season, why would he forfeit a place in the national team?

Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A or Ligue 1 hopefully for Jason next season.

Premiership mate.

I've watched a lot of Celtic this season and Denayer is the real deal. Honestly, he's brilliant. Every bit as good as Varane was at that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.