Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad is the best young player i have seen coming through the academy at City in absolutely ages. I think he could prove to be an absolutely fantastic player. He has everyone in his locker to be exactly what he wants to be, i do want City to try and bring him through sensibly, slowly easing him into Premier league football. Would be brilliant if he a few chances for us this season. No more media, pundit and fans crap about City not producing players through the academy.

While preparing for Belgium's Euro 2016 qualifier against Wales a week on Friday, Denayer said: "I don't yet know what the future holds for me next season.

"I am preparing to play with Manchester City but it is very important to me to play and gain experience.

"I've had a great season playing first-team football at Celtic against good players.

"Of course I know only too well that the competition at City to win a first team place is fierce and no guarantees can be given.

"So perhaps next season it will be best for me if I go and gain experience elsewhere again."

While preparing for Belgium's Euro 2016 qualifier against Wales a week on Friday, Denayer said: "I don't yet know what the future holds for me next season.

"I am preparing to play with Manchester City but it is very important to me to play and gain experience.

"I've had a great season playing first-team football at Celtic against good players.

"Of course I know only too well that the competition at City to win a first team place is fierce and no guarantees can be given.

"So perhaps next season it will be best for me if I go and gain experience elsewhere again."
That seems a lot more sensible than some of the flapping going on
He would like to get in the first time, realises it isn't that easy so knows he may have to go off to get more experience
Doesn't sound like a lad disenchanted with things as they stand

This is a youth team player coming off one of the best possible seasons who flat out says that he knows he isn't going to get into the first team no matter how well he did on loan, so now wants to leave and go somewhere else on loan because it's his only chance at football

This isn't flapping and it's patronising shite that you try to characterise it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.